Sunday, January 8, 2017

Prince Pizza Painting and a Winter Tropical Paint-In

Prince Restaurant
12 x 6 inches
acrylic on cradled board
SOLD

This was a new sign for me - the "leaning tower of pizza" on Route 1 - Prince Restaurant. The painting was a commission piece for someone whose family was involved in the making of the original sign. I have since done a smaller version of the sign - contact me for availability if you are interested!



Today was the first Sunday of this year's "Paint-In" at Nunan Florist and Greenhouses in Georgetown, Mass. What fun to paint in a tropical environment in the middle of winter - especially after last night's snowstorm! Artists from the Greater Haverhill Arts Association will be painting there on Sundays throughout January - and we will hold an exhibition on the last Sunday of the month. I will be sure to post my finished pieces - maybe my first florals since last year's Paint-In!

No comments:

Post a Comment