Sunday, October 4, 2015

Room - Small Acrylic Painting of a Vintage Motel Sign

Room
6 x 4 inches
acrylic on cradled panel
available here

Playing with different parts of signs - these little panels give me an opportunity to play with colors and compositions - and they give me some smaller pieces to make available at lower prices. I have a few favorite signs that I seem to paint a lot! Sometimes the colors and graphics just come together for me, and I enjoy trying different crops and layouts, trying to find what is really attracting me to the sign.

I hope you like these little pieces. Judging by how quickly they are being snapped up by my collectors, there seems to be a market for these little guys. And with the holidays coming up - remember original art makes a great gift, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment