Wednesday, July 2, 2014

On A Roll - Small Acrylic Still Life Painting, Kitchen Art

On a Roll
4 x 4 inches
acrylic on cradled panel

We went through a ton of the little clementine and mandarin oranges when they were in season! While I kind of miss them (especially today when I have a cold  ;-), I am SO happy to see all the local fruits and vegetables getting ready. It is nearing the end of strawberry season here - and they have been wonderfully sweet. I hope to paint some before they are done, but they keep getting eaten too quickly at my house so I haven't gotten a chance!

This piece will be joining a few other pieces of kitchen art at Zenobia in Ipswich, Massachusetts later this week.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Sorry you have a cold! This painting is so cute ;o) Love it ;o) Happy 4th of July ;o) Hugs ;o)

Post a Comment