Saturday, May 3, 2014

I Will Wait - Small Acrylic Painting, Fruit Still Life Kitchen Art

I Will Wait
4 x 4 inches
acrylic on 3/4" cradled panel

Back to some more of the kitchen art pieces. So many things to paint, so little time! I am hoping to do enough of these 4x4 panels to spread around a little to my local shops, but they are disappearing pretty quickly. I have a couple of commissions to work on, so after a finish a few more of these, I will have to take a break from them for a little bit.

This is one of three that I am donating to the local PTO for a silent auction to raise funds for our local schools. And speaking of fundraising - a great crowd came out last night to the Spring into Summer Handmade Market and Art Show raising funds for Team Anthony (http://www.teamanthonyfund.org)
For those of you are who are not local, I will continue to donate a percentage of sales from my Etsy shop through the end of the weekend (until May 5). Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment