Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Roll with Me - Small Acrylic Painting, Kitchen Art Still Life 4x4

Roll with Me
4 x 4 inches
acrylic on 3/4" cradled panel

Yep, very similar to one I have done before! I was working from a series of sketches of ideas from my Fun-A-Day Project, and I didn't even realize I had worked from the same sketch before! I think I held on to it because I wanted to do a larger one, but in the meanwhile I now have another 4x4  ;-)
No matter - the other one is already gone anyways! I will be doing  8-10 new 4x4 paintings over the next few weeks inspired by my Fun-A-Day Project to go to 3-4 different galleries/shops that have requested them.

And speaking of my Fun-A-Day Project, a number of pieces sold at the show in Cambridge and I have just gotten the rest of them back. They are available in my DailyPaintworks gallery, and I am slowly adding them one-by-one to my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Such a happy painting! I love it ;o)

Post a Comment