Saturday, April 5, 2014

Paul - Small Acrylic Painting, Still Life of Toys

Paul
4 x 4  inches
acrylic on 3/4" cradled panel

I just love these little Lego guys! I think it would be great fun to have a bunch of them hanging together in a kid's room. My kids have tons of Legos, so I hope to keep adding to this little series as I can. Toys are a lot of fun to paint - not only are they interesting graphically, but the links to memories are also a huge part of it. I really enjoy hearing people's stories and how they connect to the subjects when they see my paintings.

This guy will be heading to West Village Provisions in West Boxford, Massachusetts later this week once I finish his friend  ;-)

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

So cute! I love the detail you put into all your paintings ;o)

Post a Comment