Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sweet Ambition - Small Still Life with Lemon Fun-A-Day Project

Sweet Ambition
3 x 3 inches
acrylic on 3/8" canvas

Here is yesterday's Fun-A-Day painting. 30 days of little paintings of things from my kitchen! Yes, I do plan on doing more than just fruit, but so far the fruit has  been oh so tempting......

I have been asked what will happen with these little paintings once January is over.  Each city participating in the Fun-A-Day Project will hold an exhibition displaying the work of the participants. I will be with the Boston group - and will post the gallery information when I have it. Once the show is over, I will put the little pieces up for sale. If you are interested in a particular piece, be sure to email me and I will notify you when it is available.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Love this little lemon ;o) Great colours ;o)

Post a Comment