Sunday, January 26, 2014

Round and Round - Small Painting Kitchen Art Fun-A-Day Project

Round and Round
3 x 3 inches
acrylic on canvas

Contrasting colors of fiestaware on a fun polka-dotted pattern...can you tell I have fun setting these up?!
I am trying to resist the urge to go visiting any antique or consignment shops to look for more fiestaware-type pieces. It is too much fun to go on the hunt! I need to have a studio with walls of shelves for props - then maybe I could justify buying more. Until then, I am pretty much out of space  ;-)

Getting close to the end of the month - I will need to catch up on all my posts for the Fun-A-Day Project and the 30 Paintings in 30 Days - and I will be starting some new projects for February, so I hope you will check back in soon. Thank you for looking at my work!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Excellent painting! Love the colors ;o) Go hunting ;o) It's fun ;o)

Post a Comment