Friday, January 24, 2014

Robin Hood - Small Still Life Painting Kitchen Art Fun-A-Day

Robin Hood
3 x 3 inches
acrylic on canvas

Weird title, right? I have no idea why. But "Robin Hood" was the first thing that popped into my head. And then once it was there, I found I couldn't name it anything but! Funny how our minds work. Maybe because the leaf looks a little like a feather? No clue!

I hope you are enjoying these little paintings. I am really enjoying painting them. I have so many more ideas, too, that I hope to continue past January, although there may not be one every day since my schedule is pretty packed. I am finding keeping up with the posting to be my downfall, though. I am still a few days behind......


1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Fantastic name!! Love it!! Excellent painting ;o)

Post a Comment