Monday, January 13, 2014

Morning Reflection - Small Still Life Painting Kitchen Art Fun-A-Day Project

Morning Reflection
3 x 3  inches
acrylic on canvas

Well, after the mug and plate the other day, I thought I needed some silverware! Actually, I've been wanted to try silverware as a subject for a while, so you may see a few utensil paintings this month.

I am still having fun with this Fun-A-Day Project. It is really making me want to do some of these paintings in a larger format.  I am also enjoying keeping up with Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Painting Challenge and am finding all kinds of new artist blogs to visit. All-in-all, a good way to start the new year!

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

This is cool!!!! I love this painting!! ;o)

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks, Stacy! ;-)

Post a Comment