Saturday, January 11, 2014

Clustered - Small Still Life Painting of Grapes Fun-A-Day Project

Clustered
3 x 3 inches
acrylic on canvas

Still plugging away.....I am all caught up on painting, not so much on posting  ;-)

As I am lining these up for varnishing, I am thinking about how cool it is going to be to hang them all together! The Fun-A-Day Boston group finally has its own facebook page here - so check it out!

So many more ideas for things from my kitchen - and these little paintings are starting to spark some slightly larger ones that I am working on at the same time - lots of painting going on here.

I am also thrilled to find out that two of my paintings were juried into the Newburyport Art Association's Winter Member Juried Show, Pt. 1. The show runs through the first of February at the art association in Newburyport, Massachusetts.

1 comment:

Post a Comment