Monday, October 21, 2013

Inspiration Monday - Fall in New England


Fall in New England can be often unpredictable, but most always breath-taking beautiful. This year is no exception.  The last two years we had heavy rains and early snows which robbed us of the full range of nature's colors, but this year has been magnificent.

This picture was from one of those absolutely beautiful perfect fall days. Lots of sun, but not hot. Color was not quite at peak, but still amazing. I took my three boys and our dog for a hike at Breakheart Reservation. It really made me wish I had a little more time this fall to get out and paint en plein air.

All too soon the snow will fly - but I am glad I have a bunch of colorful photos to get me through the grey days ahead.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this photo and your fallen leaves. I am also inspired by New England Fall.

Magic Love Crow said...

This photo is breath taking Deb!! Love it!!!

Post a Comment