Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 5 - On the Golden Road - tiny landscape

On the Golden Road
3 x 3 inches
acrylic on archival canvas panel

A tiny little landscape for Day 5 of the 30 Day Painting Challenge. I love these tiny hand made panels, and I have some wonderful hand made 3 x 3 frames to put them in! I have great fun doing these tiny pieces from time to time. The 30 Day Painting Challenge helps me remember that it is okay to sneak in these little tiny ones from time to time  - they help me to keep up with the challenge, plus they are a lot of fun to paint.

Busy, busy week/weekend, Dropping off work for three different shows, plus the Haverhill River Ruckus this weekend. Bittersweet, too - as the kids head back to school and summer break is officially over.....

This tiny original is available here.

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

"Ass the kids" ? LOL! Sorry Debbie, had to write it! You gave me a good laugh! LOL!
Love the painting and congrats on the 3 shows ;o)

Debbie Shirley said...

Bwahhaha! Thanks, Stacy ;-) That's what happens when I type when I am tired!

Magic Love Crow said...

LOL! ;o)

Post a Comment