Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 1 Rolling In - Small Beach Landscape

Rolling In
4 x 3 inches
acrylic on 1/2" canvas

Okay, I decided to dive right in.......(it is a beach scene after all, right?) I am going to take part once again in Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. I tried the last time - but it was while I was working on some more involved gallery pieces and I only managed to make it to about 20. So - I'm giving it another try, and let's see if I can do any better this time! I have an awful lot of work to do in the next month, so hopefully the challenge will keep me focuses. We will see!

Anyways, this is a little beach scene on a tiny canvas - a great little piece to put on a stand or a mini easel right on your desk so you can take a little vacation in your mind whenever you want to.....
Rolling In - $30 + $3 shipping in the US
(please contact me for international shipping)

2 comments:

Post a Comment