Sunday, May 5, 2013

Summer in Maine - Small Still Life Painting with Blueberries

Summer in Maine 
6 x 4 inches
acrylic on 3/4" canvas

Another little still life on canvas....wild blueberries always make me think of the time we spend in northern Maine each summer. The blueberries seem to grow everywhere - I love how the resilient little bushes even grow with very little soil on the tops of some of the mountains! Some summers the blueberries are incredibly plentiful - those are the years we enjoy blueberry pies, muffins, pancakes....etc. Mmmmm, now I want blueberries.....

This painting will be available at West Village Provisions in West Boxford, Massachusetts later this week.
Summer in Maine - $50 + $4.95 shipping in the US
(please contact me for international shipping)

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

I want blueberries now too ;o) Great painting Deb ;o)

Post a Comment