Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Warming Up - Small Still Life Painting with Apples in Bowl


Warming Up
6 x 4 inches
acrylic on 3/4" canvas

This week I am working on some small still lifes for replacement pieces for one of the coffee shops where I sell some of my work. I had a few planned in my mind, and then I started playing with this one - and all my plans changes. Funny how that happens sometimes, but I have learned to just go with it....

I am suddenly realizing that May will be a very busy month, so I had best stay focused! Hard to do  now that the weather is finally so nice.

Anyways, this piece will be available at West Village Provisions in West Boxford, Massachusetts early next week.
Warming Up - $50 + $4.95 shipping in the US
(please contact me for international shipping)

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Love your apples ;o) For me, this is going to be a busy summer ;o) But, we must take time to enjoy the sun ;o)

Debbie Shirley said...

Yes - we must, Stacy!
And I hope a busy summer is a good summer, right?!

Post a Comment