Thursday, April 18, 2013

One Heart - Floral Still Life Painting of Pink Rose

One Heart
12 x 12 inches
acrylic on canvas

Can't believe it has been a week since my last post!
I've been working on the piece above -  a little bit larger than usual for me. And we spent a long weekend away at Cape Cod with the kids. We came home while the horrible events were unfolding in Boston. My thoughts and prayers continue to go out to everyone involved. I've kind of been floundering since then....the kids have the week off on break from school, and I am alternating between not wanting to let them out of my sight and needing some quiet time alone to process things. Anyhow, I think I need to get back to work and keep busy at this point....

This 12 x 12 piece is part of my "wallflower" series - and will be going up to Pop Gallery in Gloucester, Massachusetts very soon. Here is quick shot of the six 6x6" pieces that I have so far to go with it:
Hope to have more to post soon!

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey busy girl ;o) Everything looks beautiful! My heart goes out to everyone in Boston and Texas.
Take Care ;o)

Debbie Shirley said...

Thank you, Stacy.

Post a Comment