Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Down a Country Road - Small Landscape Painting ACEO SOLD

Down a Country Road
3-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper
SOLD

Another little ACEO landscape....daydreaming of warmer days....

It is fun to work small again! Now these I could have kept up with for the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge;-)  ACEOs are always fun. I haven't done nearly as many of them as I used to - maybe it's time to add some more to inventory? We will see.

Can't believe I am already getting show applications for this summer and fall (and even a holiday one!). Time to work out my calendar - I hope to post any upcoming dates soon.

And speaking of dates - the opening reception for the "Reflections" show at MixtMedia Gallery in Ipswich this Friday, February 8th, from 6-8pm. Hope to see you there!

Onto a few little canvases.....they will be going  - along with  the landscapes - to West Village Provisions at the end of the week.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Yes, I think you should do some more aceo's ;o))))

Post a Comment