Saturday, January 12, 2013

Summer Dreaming - ACEO Beach Landscape Painting SOLD

#11/30 Day Challenge - Summer Dreaming
2.5 x 3.5 inches (ACEO size)
acrylic on watercolor paper
SOLD

Yes, I missed a day!
Crazy day yesterday, plus I decided to start on a slightly larger painting, so nothing got completed. But the rules of the painting challenge give us two days to catch up, so I am going to give it a try.

Anyhow, the boys are off skiing and I have a touch of the winter blues on this dreary grey day, so I decided to spend a little time "at" the beach today. Summer dreaming!

With this 30 Day Challenge, I am going to try to use ACEOs and some little mini canvas paintings to help break up the time I need to spend on some exhibition pieces. Otherwise, I will never get 30 paintings done in 30 days, but also I am wondering if being more productive will actually help me focus a little better. And, I can also offer some of these little ones up for sale now, without having to hold everything for upcoming shows. It is probably going to be difficult, but then that is why they call it a "challenge," right?

3 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Warm sea breezes, sand between my toes, and the sound of the ocean waves...your painting is my idea of heaven!

Magic Love Crow said...

We will forgive you for missing a day! LOL! Beautiful Summer dreaming aceo ;o)

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks to you both! I am definitely wishing I was enjoying those warm breezes about now.....

Post a Comment