Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9 - Other Worlds - Small Still Life Painting of Marbles

Day 9/30 - Other Worlds
3 x 4 inches
acrylic on 3/8" canvas

Still sticking with it at Day 9! I hope to focus a little better - I really need to get a little ahead since I need to work on some larger pieces for upcoming exhibitions - all due by the end of the month! I'm not sure why my brain is wandering so much - I was hoping that working in little series would help  keep me focused, but I'm finding it tough. At least the 30 Daily Challenge is making me get things finished and posted. Now if it could also add a few hours to the day......

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Debbie, just stay up later, that will give you a few more hours! LOL! You are killing me with these marbles!! Love the color combination and design in these!!!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Wonderful reflections and light!

Post a Comment