Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Angel Wings - Small Acrylic Floral Painting

#2 Angel Wings
3 x 4 inches
acrylic on canvas

Day #2!
The petals of this lily just made me think of wings, hence the title.

Still trying to catch up on paper work around here, but as part of my summary of 2012, I can tell you that I completed 167 paintings during the year! I can't wait to see what 2013 brings.....

Angel Wings will be available for a few days on my blog, then it will be going to West Village Provisions in West Boxford, MA until the end of February.
Angel Wings - $30 + $4 shipping in the US
(please contact me for international shipping)

6 comments:

Darla McDowell said...

I've missed seeing your beautiful work, Debbie. Glad you are back in the studio. Looking forward to seeing more in 2013. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Wonderful!

Magic Love Crow said...

Gorgeous painting! Good luck with the paperwork ;o)

Debbie Shirley said...

Awww, thanks, Darla! Glad to be back ;-)

And thanks so much for the nice comments Susan & Stacy! (The paperwork NEVER ends, does it?!)

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Beautiful in its delicacy - love this, Debbie.

Debbie Shirley said...

Thank you Claire. I appreciate your looking at my work!

Post a Comment