Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tiny Ornament Painting

Ornament #22
3 x 2 inches
acrylic on canvas
black backing, strung with ribbon for hanging

Still plugging away on the ornaments....getting tired of seeing them yet?
They have sold out and are asking for more at West Village Provisions, so I will take this latest group over tomorrow, and hopefully still have a chance to complete more before the show in Newburyport next weekend.....

In my head I am starting to make some goals for the New Year. I am hoping for a little quiet time between Christmas and New Years to actually get them into writing. I find that writing them down makes me feel more accountable - and actually do more towards achieving them. Do you have any goals for 2013?

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Goals for 2013, well, I have a lot! LOL! But, I do believe it's going to be a very lucky year! "13" ;o) Great painting! Love the colors!

Post a Comment