Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Painted Nutcracker Ornaments

Two last ornaments for 2012.....

 each 3 x 2 inches, acrylic on canvas, strung with a ribbon for hanging
available at West Village Provisions 


Sorry for the lack of posts lately. The events of the last few days - including the shooting in Connecticut - have really hit me hard, and everything I try writing just sounds trite.
I am traveling for the holiday, so I think I am going to use that as an excuse to take a little break from blogging until after Christmas. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

In the meanwhile, if you are interested in any of my recent work, you can see what is still available by checking out my DailyPaintworks gallery.

So Happy Holidays to you all....and we will catch up on things after Christmas!

2 comments:

Post a Comment