Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Gathering - Original Autumn Still Life Painting SOLD

The Gathering
7x5 inches
acrylic on gessobord panel
SOLD

This is the time of year when the time just seems to fly by! I con't believe it is getting close to the end of October already. We are getting to the end of our fall color here in New England and the mornings are very cool (and a few of them even frosty). My kids can hardly wait for snow - though I think I most certainly can!

I had to sneak in one more gourd painting - this will be an entry for an upcoming show. A few more deadlines, a few commissions, and then, before I know it, it will be time for holiday shows. Eeeek!

2 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Stunning in its simplicity and design.

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks so much, Julie!

Post a Comment