Monday, October 1, 2012

Kissing Up, Too - Candy Themed ACEO Painting SOLD

Kissing Up, Too
2.5 x 3.5 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper
SOLD

Two little ACEOs coming up by special request from a very patient collector. It feels like it has been a while since I have done anything this size - but with holiday shows coming up, I had better work on a few! I also forgot how much I like the effect of acrylic on watercolor paper. Hmmm... something I might have to play with again some time.

I'm taking a little break from preparing exhibition entries to do a few little pieces - some by special request, some for holiday markets, and some for restocking at West Village Provisions. This almost feels relaxing after the craziness since late August! I'm trying not to commit to too many events around the holidays, but I am adding some new ones this year. Stay tuned for details.....

No comments:

Post a Comment