Thursday, October 18, 2012

In the Midst - Small Painting of Flowers SOLD

In the Midst
5 x 3 inches
acrylic on canvas
SOLD

Still enjoying the little canvases.
I'm wondering if I should take some time after I finish some work for some upcoming exhibitions to do a bunch of these little guys for holiday shows. Hmmm.

When I was working on this one, all I kept thinking is that I would love to do this same piece REAAAAALLLLLLY  BIG - so the viewer would feel like they truly were in the middle of the bunch of flowers. I've been getting the itch lately to do some big work - unfortunately that is not going to happen with my current set up in the very corner of my kids' playroom  ;-(    Someday I will have the space to work large.... but for now I guess I will stick with little.....

3 comments:

IrelandBrady said...

What a gorgeous little painting! I love it!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your little paintings are gorgeous, but they would look gorgeous large too!

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks Stacy and Karen Anne!
I seem to be stuck on the little ones lately, despite my urges to go larger!

Post a Comment