Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer Classic - Small Painting of Local Scenes, Summer, Ipswich

Summer Classic
6.125 x 5 inches
acrylic on board

Back to the Clam Box in Ipswich!
I really am enjoying painting all these signs and buildings. And there will be a bunch more as I will be the featured artist at Sage Art Gallery at the end of September - and the theme will  be having to do with local signs and buildings (still deciding on a name!).

The grouping I did of buildings in Ipswich for MiXtMedia Gallery has been popular, so  now I am doing a few more to replace the ones that have sold over the last two months. "Summer Classic" is now available at MiXtMedia.

I hope every one has a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
I plan to spend some family time - maybe some fun adventures with the boys before school starts again next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment