Friday, August 3, 2012

Soooo Close! Work in Progress

Currently on my easel:

I really, really wanted to get this one done before we leave for Maine.....
Soooo close! But I still have to finish packing before we go to pick my oldest son up from Boy Scout camp, so I have to stop for now. This is a painting of the Agawam Diner in Rowley to go with the other North Shore scenes I will be taking to Pop Gallery later this month.

I don't post too many works in progress - it's all I can do to keep up with posting finished work! But I did want to show you I have been working on a new piece  - and I may not get to post for the next few weeks. We are off to Northern Maine. No power. No water. No internet access - though I usually check in while in town doing laundry, I can't post to Blogger. Hopefully I will get some painting done and have much to show you when I get back!

1 comment:

helen said...

Love that red car!

Post a Comment