Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July!
I am away from the studio for the week, spending time with family in the midwest. The boys are getting lots of good time to spend with cousins and lots of fun outdoors.

I am getting a little bit of painting done on some small pieces - I don't want to fall TOO far behind - but may not be able to post any of the new pieces until I get back. Over the next few days, I plan to post a few older works that were in shows or exhibitions, but I now have them back in the studio and available for sale.
Take a Walk in My Shoes
5 x 6.25 inches
acrylic on board
The other boot painting sold at a local gallery last month, but this one is now available. These paintings are on some wonderful MDO board - the edges painted black, with D-ring on the back, so they can hang as is (or else it could be framed).
Take a Walk in My Shoes - $85 + $4.95 shipping in the US
(please contact me for international shipping)

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Love the shoes! Have a great 4th of July ;o)

Post a Comment