Friday, June 22, 2012

On the Road - Painting of Car

On the Road
6x6 inches
acrylic on board

I delivered the last three classic car paintings to Pop Gallery today despite all the heat and humidity (not very helpful in getting varnish to dry!). I then spent the afternoon with the kids at the beach  ;-)
Next I think I will be taking a little break from the vintage cars to work on a few show entries and some small pieces.

I attended the opening reception for "From the Garden" at the Gallery Della-Piana in Wenham, Massachusetts last night. What a thrill to see my work on the walls there! It was a lovely show - a lot of very diverse work, but well curated and hung. Here is a little sneak peek of the wall where my two paintings (the iris and the sunflower) are hung:
The show runs through the end of August, so be sure to check it out if you are ever on the North Shore!

1 comment:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Wow - I love the yellow stripes with the blue and red. Another winner!

Post a Comment