Wednesday, February 15, 2012

White on White - Still Life Painting

White on White
5x7 inches
acrylic on gessobord panel

This is my attempt at the White on White Challenge on DailyPaintworks.com
I knew that this would be extra challenging knowing my normal dependence on color - but, wow, it was really tough!
You can see my entire DPW gallery here - kinda cool to see so many of my paintings all in one place!
White on White - $75.00 + $4.95 shipping in the US
(please contact me for international shipping)

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Your white on white still painting is stunning! Well done! Very challenging piece! It was very cool to see all your paintings together! Have a perfect day ;o)

Darla McDowell said...

Wow, Debbie...this is beautiful! I love your subtle color shifts and those dramatic shadows. Nice!

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks Stacy!
Amd thanks for checking out my DPW gallery too ;-)

Thank you Darla! It was definitely a "challenge" for me!

Post a Comment