Monday, February 13, 2012

On the Edge - New Still Life Painting SOLD

On the Edge
4x4 inches
acrylic on gessobord panel
SOLD
Yep, more fruit!
These little 4x4s are proving to be a lot of fun. I have two more that I want to try to work on, then I will probably be ready to move on  ;-)
Meanwhile I am going to take a break from these for tomorrow - I really want to try the white on white challenge from DailyPaintworks. Being how much I like to paint color, this should really be a challenge. If you don't hear from me for a few days, I'm probably pulling my hair out.......

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Don't pull too much hair out! LOL! Love your painting ;o)

Darla McDowell said...

Beautiful painting, Debbie! I love the red grapes with the yellow bowl; the colors are so pretty together. Well done!

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks Stacy! I know...I'm going to go bald at this rate ;-)

Thank you Darla! And thanks for visiting my blog!

Post a Comment