Thursday, February 16, 2012

Darling Clementine - Still Life Painting SOLD

Darling Clementine
4x4 inches
acrylic on gessobord
SOLD

Yes, I know - kind of predictable for a title, but it is actually what it says on the side of the box, so I couldn't resist.
I didn't really plan on this 4x4 series - they just have kind of been flowing, so I've been going with it. Wonder if I am subconsciously trying to avoid going back to landscapes after I wrestled so much with the last one?
Well, I think I have one more of these 4x4's in my head - then I need to work on some replacement pieces for the local coffee house - and then I really need to get going on my show submissions - lots of spring shows coming up quickly!

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Yummy clementine's! Gorgeous painting!

Debbie Shirley said...

Thank you Stacy! We do love the clementines around here this time of year ;-)

Post a Comment