Friday, November 11, 2011

Ornamental

Ornamental
5x7 inches
acrylic on gessobord panel

One last one to enter in a juried small works exhibition at a (fairly) local gallery This is the first time I've tried to enter a show like this, so we will see how it goes! Because of the timing, the pieces I enter to be juried will not be able to go to the Artisan Fair at the Wenham Museum next weekend. Being a three day fair, I am concerned about how much work I should have. There are a few little pieces I want to try to get done this weekend and then I will need to re-access on Monday as I pull out all of my work to decide what work I am going to take and what needs to be framed, etc. Eeeeek!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Debbie, you will do great! Just remember to breathe ;o) Love this new painting ;o)

Post a Comment