Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Little off the Top - SOLD

A Little off the Top
2.5 x 3.5 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper
SOLD

There's one thing about doing the more involved painting for specific shows...I am missing getting daily paintings done! I am still painting everyday, yet feel like I have little to show for it. These paintings aren't even all that big...just a lot of layers and detail. So I decided to take a short break today and do a quick little painting. A gourd, of course. I thought I'd sneak one more in while I still had the gourd still life set up!

Now back to the still life in progress.....

3 comments:

Sonya Johnson said...

Hee, hee - love the title for this little painting! I'm always amazed at how much detail you get on these ACEO's.

I was in Walmart yesterday grocery shopping and in the produce section they had these little mesh bags of 3 mini pumpkins/gourds, and I almost got them to paint, only because I have been enjoying your paintings of them. They were so cute and had all these cool color stripes going on. I may go back and get them now...

Magic Love Crow said...

So cute Deb! Love the title!!!

IrelandBrady said...

This is great! But then, I love all of your work!

Post a Comment