Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Connections (again!)

Connections
5x5 inches
acrylic on gessobord panel

Okay  - now I have a better picutre (pictures?). The red didn't really scan quite right, and you couldn't really see the highlights, so I wanted to try again. Plus I now have the purchasing information as well.


This the kids' first full week back in school and the week is crazy with teacher meetings and open houses and all the back-to-school stuff.....can't wait to get back into the normal routine again. I am working on a bunch of tiny miniatures for an upcoming show, some of my smallest yet! I also hope to clean up my little paint box soon and hopefully get out to enjoy some of this nice weather while we still have it.



Connections - $55 + $3 shipping & handling in the US
(please contact me for international shipping)

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

The painting looks fantastic and very yummy too ;o)I hope everything gets back to normal soon ;o)

Debbie Shirley said...

Thanks Stacy!
And so do I ;-)

Post a Comment