Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Apple on Stripes - SOLD

Apple on Stripes
2.5 x 3.5 inches
acrylic on watercolor paper
SOLD

I wanted to try something a little different with this one.....I want to play a little with some patterns in my still lifes in the future, so I went for stripes with the apple for a little practice. You will be seeing a few more little 2.5 x 3.5 ones from me before I get back to the canvas - it seems that I sold a bunch of these locally this month, and need to paint some more of them to take down to our local art cafe to replenish my wall space! I also sold nine paintings at our local Spring Show - so it has been a good April here. I hope everyone is having a good month as well ;-)

6 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Beautiful painting!
I love it!
So inspiring.

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Sonya Johnson said...

Nice work! The apple has great depth to it.

Congrats on the sales of the ACEO's - they are an affordable way for people to buy original artwork, and I'm glad to see they are popular.

Melinda said...

Wonderful, sounds like things are going great! My mouth starting watering when I saw your apple... ;)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congrats on the sales! It's such a nice feeling to know your artwork is going to be enjoyed!

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh Debbie!! Great job!! Your art is beautiful! I am so glad people are appreciating it! I've had a pretty good month too ;o) Yeh! Love the apple ;o) Any garlic coming around?? LOL!

Debbie Shirley said...

Thank you all! I really appreciate the comments.

Glad to hear your month is going well, Stacy. I do have one of the garlic paintings currently in my possesion...I think I will go on over to Etsy and list it right now ;-)

Post a Comment